It’s Thursday, which means it’s time for another edition of Things I Love Thursday. Here’s some stuff that made me happy this week:
- First of all…. SNAIL DRINKING WATER! Best Thing I have seen in a long time. Thanks to Molly for sending me this picture, it brightened up my night.
- I’ve been working hard on my etsy store, Trash Treasury Vintage, which I plan to launch in March! I’ve been collecting vintage clothing and accessories for a while now and I finally started photographing it and making listings. It’s not open yet, but you can like my facebook page for the store here to be notified when I launch it! Here’s a little preview of a couple of things that I’ll have available:
- I heard that Jeff Mangum (Neutral Milk Hotel) is playing a show here in a month or two. I wanna goooooooooo!
- I have a guest post up on Scathingly Brilliant right now, in which I answer a bunch of questions about caring for brightly colored hair (a lot of it also applies to regular hair colors as well). Go check it out, I love this blog!
- These “Love Letter Pumps” from Poetic License. I die. I might have to start saving some pennies for these this spring!
- I managed to work Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock into a conversation (again). If you’re not familiar, watch this. It didn’t originate with Big Bang Theory, but I think Sheldon explains it best.
Okay, that’s enough awesome for this week! Oh wait. One more awesome thing. You still have a couple days left to enter to win a gorgeous dress from me and Shabby Apple! Enter now, ends on Feb 25th, 2012!